Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Break


I just spent my spring break with the most gorgeous man on the planet. (P. 1-8, 10-16, 19, 20, 22-28, 30-35, 37-54). Look at him... isn't he a hunk! Id. Although snorkeling at Hanauma Bay (P. 8, 10, 12, 17, 21, 26, 29, 36, 43) hiking to scenic waterfalls (P. 5, 13, 30, 39, 49), and canoing the coastline was fun (P. 41, 44), my favorite part of the trip was making out with Brady on the beach. (P. 40). Okay, so that really wasn't a picture of us making out, but I assure you that we did that night.

I fell in love with him all over again. I had Brady all to myself. I was even a little jealous when he kissed his mom! (P. 26). When we took a walk along the moon-lit beach (P. 7), it felt like my deepest fantasy became a living reality.

One afternoon, after sunbathing on the beach, Brady and I shared an ice cream-packed-pina-colada-shaved ice. (P. 6). Brady was sitting on a lawn chair as he leaned over and competed against me for the delicious treat. Id. I tired to be socially polite by not staring, but I was enjoying Brady's butt more than the shaved ice. Id. Finally, I couldn't resist any longer. I dumped a spoonful of Ice cream down his pants! He was shocked, and danced a little as he playfully lunged at me for his revenge. In defense, I threw what was left of the ice cold sticky-syruped-cream and rubbed it all over him. He panted as the Ice cream melted over his sun baked body. (P. 10). I enjoyed my victory heartedly, wishing only that I could submit to my instinctual urge to lick him all over.

No comments: